Book an Appointment!
You are now available to visit Nashville Humane Association by scheduling an appointment. We are using the reservation system below to allow for people who are interested in adopting a pet to visit the shelter and see any of the animals who currently reside at the shelter.
- Your appointment will be one (1) hour long. Which should be enough time for you to visit with 3 pets.
- Your group should be limited to 1-3 people.
- When you arrive at the shelter, please be prompt and arrive on time.
- Once you are at the shelter, please wait outside the front door and someone from our team will invite you into the building and give you additional instructions.
- We kindly ask that you wear a mask while at the shelter (no exceptions).
- We also ask that you do your best to observe save social distances.
- Once you complete your reservation below, you will receive an email confirmation AND instructions. Please review and complete before your adoption time.
Please select a date and time in the Calendly app below. If a date is not clickable, or a time is not visible, that means that date/time is already booked. Additionally, we are closed to the public every Monday and major holidays.
We are excited to meet you and look forward to your visit to the shelter. Thank you!
Book an Appointment